Wednesday 4 July 2012

#11 Deflated (03/30/12)

Today I'm feeling a lot deflated because of a discussion I had with my wife last night.  She tried to turn a discussion into a debate.  But she kept asking me to prove my beliefs.  That isn't fair. Beliefs are just that.  There are no facts on what happened because no one living today was there, even recorded history is a version of the truth because there is always three sides to every story, yours, mine, and the truth.  Everything in history has been interpreted, to a point. Is it wrong, no. Is it 100% accurate, probably not.
Alas, the point to this blog entry is this.  My wife did apologize for making me feel dumb, but I'm still feeling down.  Today more than ever I need to stick to my goals for today and not turn to food for comfort.
Why I'm so down because of this discussion, I don't know, and maybe I need to figure out why. 

No comments:

Post a Comment