Monday 16 July 2012

#34 I’m full, but I want to keep eating. (04/25/12)

I’m trying to listen to my body not my brain, but my brain is really loud right now.  For lunch, I just had a large veggie salad with low fat cottage cheese and no fat miracle whip dressing, then a no fat yogurt.  My stomach is saying, it is full, but my brain is trying to convince me that I need something (everything) else.  My brain is saying, eat some sweets/carbs, or maybe you can nip out for a full fat latte, and also get something non diet as a side. 
The past while, I have been fairly good, I haven’t been craving anything really, but right now is different.  Am I short of fats in general?  That is the category I usually fall short on, based on % of calories. I’m usually pretty close on proteins, if not over, but I usually go over on carbs to be under on fats.  I am getting some however, but is my body trying to tell me something, or is it my brain trying to bring back the addiction to foods?  As the more I talk about the fats, the more my brain/body is saying; yes that is what you want.  Maybe tonight’s dinner will include a bit of olive oil with the eggplant, see if that helps this fight between my brain/body. 

No comments:

Post a Comment