Friday 20 July 2012

#41 The Fitbits are here!!!! (05/03/12)

My wife and I are excited that the Fitbits have finally arrived.  The biggest appeal to those was the fact they are small and discrete, you don’t need to have it around your arm or wrist, so you can wear them all day.  I’m very curious as to what they tell us.  I’ve been on a slow loss, but my wife had trouble starting any loss.  We are a month in, and surprisingly still committed to losing weight.  It has been a struggle to get to this point, but I feel the momentum continuing to keep going. 

Last night we didn’t get a workout in, but for the past week we have been pretty good.  Going back seven days, we worked out 5 of them, in one form or another.  Tonight we have a meeting at 7 so it is going to be a rush, get home, have dinner, leave to meeting, get home, set up Fitbits, and work out.  But we are looking forward to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment