Friday 20 July 2012

#43 Diet Derailment or Caloric Intake Realignment (05/07/12)

Over the weekend eating right kind of went out the window.  We didn’t eat when we should, for lunch, and then had mostly bad food for dinners.  Over the three days, however, I did stay under my calories overall; Friday under, Saturday under, Sunday over.  The big diet derailment was going for Chinese buffet.  It was what I saw as a treat after a hectic weekend.  I didn’t even hesitate to suggest it when I had thought about it. 

On most of my days, my proteins are about where they should be, but carbs are high and fats are a lot lower than they should be for a balance caloric intake.  Was this a diet bump, or a realignment of caloric balance?  

Alas the weekend is done, and I’m mostly back into healthier foods.  With the weekend being so hectic, we didn’t get a chance to cut our fruits and veggies, so that is happening tonight.  Thus, today’s lunch was a microwave meal, but a low calorie one. 

I hope this weekend, didn’t do too much damage, we will see come this Saturday.  I lost another 0.9 pounds as of this past Saturday.  Still going down which is what I want it to do.  Not quite the two pounds I was hoping for, but a loss is a loss, and that is good news. 

No comments:

Post a Comment