Wednesday 25 July 2012

#46 Why is My Stomach Angry? (05/09/12)

It seems yesterday I didn’t snack as much as I usually do, but we had a large dinner.  With working out I was 616 calories under my goal, I had eaten 1795 calories through the day though but then the workout took 569 from my net.  Today, I had my usual breakfast, of toast, yogurt and strawberries.  Mid morning, my stomach was feeling empty.  Fair enough, it is now used to snacking every couple hours kind of thing.  I just had 1.5 cups of honeydew melon.  My stomach is now yelling.  I’m not sure if it didn’t like the melon, or is trying to say it is still hungry.  It doesn’t feel as though I ate the melon at all.  Overall I feel content that I had some melon, but my stomach seems to disagree.  It is audibly growling. 

Is my stomach relapsing to eating more because I had a large dinner, or is my body trying to say more calories because I had such a deficit yesterday? 

No comments:

Post a Comment