Thursday 26 July 2012

#47 I’m seeing it in my face (05/10/12)

Today I seem to be having a radiant day.  My hair is having a good day, my face seems softer, and most of all skinnier.  I am feeling beautiful today. 

Even though I’m seeing it in my face, I’m worried that I won’t see it on the scale this weekend.  At my last evening weight it wasn’t kind, due to the Chinese food over the weekend.  Yesterday we didn’t get much of a workout because I was out on my motorcycle, then we cleaned/tidied the office.  Motorcycle riding though does give a slight workout, as you squeeze your thighs like holding onto the thigh master, and manoeuvring the bike is upper body strength.  I hope that helps with my workout goals in the back end of things so to speak. 

Yesterday was a bit of a weird day.  For most of the afternoon it seemed like my old demons were popping up; under eating, over eating, drugs, smoking, and alcohol.  My body was craving something to fill the void that usually is filled with food in general.  The emotional things that food has been hiding might be ready to surface now that I’m not feeding the demon any more.  I’ve warned my wife an emotional breakdown or two might be on their way.  Alas today I’m feeling good, overall good.  That must be a good sign that this change is going to be permanent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment