Thursday 26 July 2012

#50 My 50th blog post in 57 days. (05/14/12)

When I started this blog I didn’t think I would stick to it.  It has been a good tool for me, especially reviewing old posts, what I was thinking at the time etc.  In those 57 days I have lost 7.6 pounds.  That is just about one pound per week.  I have kept a spreadsheet of my calorie intake, WW points, calories burned and weight loss.  In the past 3 weeks I think my calorie deficit has been too much, or maybe my exercise has been too little. 

At the end of the day I get Fitbit credits, but my daily activity hasn’t really changed so I think I need to keep on working out and including weights.  The past week especially we haven’t been working out in the evenings; partially due to schedule, and partially because of lack of motivation.  We need get back on the exercise wagon.  Food intake has been fairly good, if not too little for our activity level.  The Fitbit adjustments take some getting used to. 

I think for one week, I will try very hard to have Wii or treadmill exercise 5 days of the week, and have as close to 0 calories balance as possible, average over the week.  See how that averages for the week in terms of weight loss.  Wish me luck.  Eat more to lose weight, hard concept to accept. 

I was just craving junk food, ultimate sugars.  Drinking two cups of water with my vitamins helped curb that craving.  I was hitting sleepy, munchy, sugar energy wanted.  My day is almost done, getting active tonight should help stop the boredom munchies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment