Friday 27 July 2012

#53 I need a swift kick in the keester (05/17/12)

It has now been two months and what; I’m slowly falling back into old habits.  Not working out as much as I should, not drinking as much water as I should.  Eating fairly healthy though, but bad habits are still late night bad snacks that top off calories, instead of really healthy ones.  I’m losing my gumption.  I need to get back into gear.  Yes life has been keeping my evenings busy, but that is slowly becoming an excuse again.  I need to get back into gear.  New goals:

1.      Drink at least 6 glasses of water a day, and LOG them. 
2.      Try to average 4500 steps a “week” day.  I’ve been at around the 3500-4000 mark lately.  But seems to slowly be getting less.
3.      Try to average 2 Fitbit Miles per “week” day.  (Plus workout miles)
4.      Work out more.  Vigorous cleaning, like vacuuming yes that is a work out.  Doing dishes, not so much.  But on top of that I need to get back into working out time.  Walking and Wii.  I’m over half way through the month and I haven’t gotten very far on my goal of 15 treadmill miles this month. 
5.      Take my vitamins every day. 
For the next 10 days I will try and make these goals.  Let see how I do.

On a side note though; today my bum feels smaller.  I was just walking up the stairs and though my bum didn’t seem as heavy today.  Probably all in my head, but alas maybe I can make time tonight to take my monthly measurements. 

No comments:

Post a Comment