Friday 27 July 2012

#54 Viva Vegas (05/18/12)

Today is the day starting the long weekend.  For this long weekend my wife and I are having a Stacation.  I know vacations are usually doom to a diet.  Will a stacation be the same?  I’m letting my wife plan the whole weekend, and other than the theme of Viva Vegas, I don’t know what we will be doing.  She did say a LOT of walking to stay in tune with Vegas, as when we did go, we walked, and walked, and walked.  You get the idea.  It would have been neat to see how many steps we did with the fitbit in Vegas.  Alas let’s hope this isn’t too bad on the diet. 

Monday we will try and work off calories, as we will be doing some severe gardening to get rid of the Jiffi pot plants that are starting to take over our kitchen.  We are having to rework a garden patch that hasn’t been used in years and has been taken over by dandelions and some rhubarb. 

No comments:

Post a Comment