Monday 30 July 2012

#59 Stress (05/28/12)

Today I’m feeling optimistic.  The past week and this week have been stressful ones.  Last weigh in I was up .9 pounds.  But being the TOM, I’m not stressing over that at this point.   Hopefully this week I will lose that and then some.  Stress is a funny thing though.  I do believe that stress is directly related to progress on weight loss.  Being stressed out for one reason or another your body can’t concentrate on losing the weight.  It falls back into storage mode and becomes efficient and puts all extra calories into fat.  Or at least doesn’t tap into the reserves you are trying to lose. 

This week I’m trying to lose a bit at least, but if I don’t gain this week we are doing well.  The news I’m waiting for is coming Friday.  It was supposed to come last Wednesday, then it was Friday, now the following Friday.  Once the news hits, it will either be damage control, or full hands on deck to get things done.  For the latter option, it will be at least a good weight loss plan, hopefully, as we will be very active in our evenings and weekends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment