Monday 30 July 2012

#60 I Want Results (05/29/12)

Isn’t that stating the obvious?  I used to be a very patient person, maybe I was just too passive to care.  But now I want to see results faster.  Why am I not seeing results; because I’m not focusing on what I want.  Life is getting in the way.  It happens. But at least I’m not technically sliding backwards, just losing focus.  Maybe I need some Focascine.  (The Simpsons reference.)

The past little while I’ve been having minor writer’s block, so today I’m going to try and work through it.  I’ve been posting little items to keep up with my blog and note various things crossing my mind, but nothing deep in thought.  This means, I haven’t been paying enough attention to my weight loss plan.  Some things have become habit and some have not. 

Logging my food has become second nature now, my water, not so much.  Eating out is still a challenge to find the best match but hopefully eating out is going to go back to lesser than more.  Eating healthy in general has become easier, however the cookie monster is still looming.

Daily steps counted average has gone up, I haven’t walked under 4000 steps in a while.  I think I need to curb that up a little farther though, to 4500-5000 on work days.  It has helped that I am taking a small walk around the parking lot at lunch.  It isn’t much but it is 800 steps, ish added to my day.  I think I need to double back somewhere and try and make it a 1000 step walk, or maybe try and go twice a day. 

What can I do today to hopefully gain results?  As much as I want to up everything at once, it makes thing hard to track, and see what is working.  So today I will be absent from my office once more, taking my walk around the lovely.....parking lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment