Tuesday 31 July 2012

#64 New month, new vigor (06/01/12)

I know everyone has heard and or said this before.  Let’s see if I can keep up the vim and vigor, instead of turning into piss and vinegar.  I’ve discussed with my wife regarding the gold star plan.  She is on board.  Let’s see if that keeps us going. 

As mentioned in previous blogs I’ve been waiting for a stress to be over, and today was the deadline.  It is now over, with a happy ending.  However that now means we are packing, cleaning, packing, moving, cleaning, renovating over the next couple months.  This will hopefully lose fat, and gain some muscle. 

The whole prospect is very overwhelming though.  It is a flood of feelings.  I had a point today where I wanted to eat in celebration, another point I wanted to eat in fear to comfort of what is happening. It is funny how food addiction can weasel its way back in if not watched.  Amy, my inner catalyst is getting sneaky. 

Goals for June

1.      Get as many gold stars as possible
2.      Lose 4 inches
3.      Get into the 200’s. 
4.      Lose 6 pounds
5.      Non weight related, get the house ready and up for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment