Wednesday 4 July 2012

#9 Day 11 & Feeling Good. (03/29/12)

Yesterday I had a good day.  I knew we were having company, in turn would mean we are probably having dessert.  I reserved calories, but still eat healthily, for the day to be able to cover the overage.  At the end of the day, before the workout, I was under 29 calories.  It's not much, but that is a good day for me.  I also got a work out in for about 45 minutes.  On the Wii, I usually don't pay attention to the evening weigh ins because they are always a lot more than my weekend morning weigh in, which is what I track, but even last night I was pretty close to my weekend morning weight.  So, I'm looking forward to Saturday morning's weigh in.  I'm on Day 11, I don't feel I've been missing out, or depriving myself.  I'm finally making the lifestyle change that hopefully sticks. 
I know that paragraph seemed to be a couple run on sentences, but I'm excited to finally be seeing results.  YAY

No comments:

Post a Comment