Wednesday 8 August 2012

#100 Testing (08/01/12)

For my 100th Blog I was going to post something like the 100 reasons I want to lose weight.  I have put the list together, it did take a while, but I think I’m going to hold onto that for myself for now. 

On my last post I listed things I wanted to get done; eventually they got done, except the working out part.  I just haven’t made the time, however last night I cleaned for about 2 hours, that does count for something I guess. 

Today I get tested for Crohns; which means I get another two weird ultrasounds.  I’m guessing they aren’t going to be all together pleasant.  On top of that, I’m not allowed to eat or drink for 8 hours before the appointment.  Normally when that is the case, I would think doctors would schedule the appointment for morning, so you don’t need to go longer than required without food and water (and coffee).  Alas, I haven’t eaten or drank anything since last night, and my appointment isn’t until 1:00 p.m.  Technically I could have had breakfast at 4:00 am, but I am not one to get up that early.  The appointment may be from 30 minutes all the way up to 3 hours.  I’m tired (lack of coffee), hungry, blood sugars low and getting cranky, and now I’m randomly losing my voice due to dehydration.  It is still a long way to go before I can have anything to eat/drink.  I’m not looking forward to the remainder of today.  Arg.

The upside to having low sugars and no caffeine; I have no energy to stress about the test itself.  A slight upside I guess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment