Friday 10 August 2012

#106 Sperm Stress (08/10/12)

The order for the long for donor profiles has been processed by Outreach Sperm Bank.  I have been jumping on my email like a cat on a hot tin roof.  Check, no emails, wait, check, no emails, check One email, YES, damn, just a uniform email from my union, check, no emails, check, YAY email from Outreach, order has been processed.  Now I’m waiting for an email for my requested donors profiles, I think from the emails it will be sent, and I don’t need to send in an additional request.  I hope. 

The point to this story is, this is a small wait in comparison to the TWW (Two Week Wait).  I’m this anxious waiting and excited about being able to choose sperm, I am going to have to practice major meditation to be able to get through the TWW. 

Just got the first few profiles, EXCITED.  Couldn’t wait till home, I opened had a quick glance at the pictures then forwarded to my wife. 

No comments:

Post a Comment