Wednesday 15 August 2012

#112 Motivation (08/15/12)

It seems that the news of our donor being fertile and having 34 babies worldwide has lit a fire under my bum.  I went for my walk on my lunch which was a little over 2000 steps.  It was a nice day.  I’m in a very good mood today, and practically vibrating.  Tonight I’m really hoping to get a good workout in.  We have been slacking in that department a lot.  Getting into the habit of walking at lunch is helping, now I need to get back into the habit of working out in the evenings. 
Last night was a bit of a gong show.  Mum and my wife were pitting cherries when I got home, so I cooked an easy dinner of perogies. While the cherries were cooking, everyone went to disassemble Ikea the shelves that my MIL is giving us for the books in our basement.  I stayed home to start cleaning the kitchen and cutting fruit for dehydrating.  Once the shelves were done, the piano arrived.  They were a bit late arriving, but having to travel through a bad rain storm from Fernie, not too bad.  Alas, by the time we were done fruit, pinao, and shelving, it was time to relax for a little bit and head off to bed, thus meaning, no workout.  I was hoping to get one in, but sometimes life happens. 
Let’s hope this new information keeps reverberating in my head and keeps the bounce in my bum. 

No comments:

Post a Comment