Thursday 23 August 2012

#121 Crohn’s (08/23/12)

Am I being over paranoid?  My stomach/intestine area haven’t been happy go lucky for a fair amount of time now.  I don’t really remember when it was normal, as I don’t really know what normal is.  Today, I’m not in pain, just mild discomfort near my right pelvic area.  It is not distinguished enough to really know it is my intestines, or end of period cramps.  It does seem like a not quite right area for typical menstrual cramps, but at the same token I have never really paid this much attention to my stomach.  Relatively, it is “Oh, I have cramps,” or “My stomach isn’t too happy today.” 

Now that I know I have Crohn’s, am I over analyzing every little pang my stomach makes? 

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you are just more aware of your body & It's reactions to different treatment

    ReplyDelete