Thursday 2 August 2012

#70 The first 10 pounds (06/07/12)

This has been an elusive number so far.  This week I feel I have been doing better in general for diet/exercise.  Since getting the fitbit, I have been averaging just under 41,000 steps in a week.  I have two days left to log this week and have reached 40,825 steps as of last night.  I have been under my calories every day this week so far. Tonight will be a little more relaxing, so I will try and get a few ninja steps in.  Steps can be sneaky when you let them, like taking the long way to the photocopier, or walking the wrong way to the lunch room. 

Last night my thumb ring flew off my finger, and my wedding set is a little more loose than usual.  I really hope that means I will see some results on the scale.  I doubt I will hit that elusive 10 pounds, but maybe, just maybe I will lose the .9 pounds I gained two weeks ago (that I didn’t lose last week), and then maybe, hopefully, wishfully some more.

Still two days away though.  Let’s see how well I can do.    

No comments:

Post a Comment