Friday 3 August 2012

#77 Last week review (06/18/12)

I actually jogged over the weekend.  I was on the treadmill, and kept upping my speed.  I got to a point (4.0 mph, I have short legs) and found it hard to walk.  So I started to jog.  It was only for a minute, but I actually jogged.  I didn’t kill my knees, it was tough but I did it.  I can’t wait to try again.  Running/jogging is something I thought I would never do.  But it was exhilarating.  Maybe, once life settles, I can try the C25k training.  I never thought I would say that. 

Steps this week were a little short on my goal, but I topped my overall weekly performance, and got over 54,000.  In order to get my steps needed on Friday, I was stepping on the spot while cooking.  It was like I was practicing for marching band. 

As of Saturday, I lost another 0.6 pounds.  I was hoping for more, but any loss is a good one.  This is the week I need to kick but to be able to tell the doctor how much I have lost next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment