Tuesday 7 August 2012

#89 Chocolate Peer Pressure (07/05/12)

Ø  Major Excuse #6.  Giving in to peer pressure for food Other than walking away from some Tim Horton’s doughnuts in the lunch room recently, I haven’t had major peer pressure.  Or maybe I’m giving in without even thinking (but also logging).  Eating too many treats lately, so I guess I do need to get a handle on this one. 
Last night I realized I have been giving in to food offered without even realizing it.  I did well last night at dinner; had a wrap and a half, instead of two.  For desert it was puffed wheat squares which are a lower cal treat, but I had a LARGE square which was technically two servings.  Still under calories though, so doing ok.  Then after working on the other house and finding some odd OCD things we came home for half an hour to unwind before going to sleep.  My wife wanted chocolate, TOM more than likely.  Because of reviewing excuses yesterday, I didn’t immediately say yes, but then I caved.  I had bridge mix.  I was only going to have half the box, but ended up eating the whole thing, which put me over my calories.  In the end, once my fitbit syncs I should still be under, but it was a double desert kind of thing and I shouldn’t be doing that.  At TOM, it is slightly excusable, but we aren’t in sync with that so I should have resisted. 

Side note, my wife didn’t force me having any, just asked.  Only me to blame for eating what I eat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment