Tuesday 7 August 2012

#90 Heat wave, TMI for the light hearted (07/09/12)

The heat wave got to me this morning.  It’s like my core body temperature heated over night then boiled over as I was moving around in the morning and all the excess water came out of my head.  That is the downside of being extra hydrated and drinking the 8 cups a day.  Unfortunately, the first place I sweat is my head.  It isn’t pretty, especially at work.  Alas, this morning as I was getting ready, my head was just dripping.  I made the attempt to blow dry it on the way to work by having all my car windows open, and my head almost leaned out the window.  It helped.  Once at work however, my head continued to sweat a little more.  Slowly it got under control with the A/C at work.  Needless to say, I’m having a bad hair day.  I wish I could have a hat, but I’m afraid with the additional coverage, the sweat would have continued and just dripped down my neck.  Eek. 

No comments:

Post a Comment