Tuesday 7 August 2012

#91 Too hot to walk (07/10/12)

Once again, today it is too hot to walk at lunch.  Yesterday I did make up for it, even though it was extreme hot in the house we were working in, and I was bag tired, I assisted in painting one of the rooms.  I was sweating buckets, but replacing with more water.  My hydration levels must be full, which is good.  Painting for about an hour and a half was a good burn that I didn’t end up logging, but was still under my calories.  Tonight will be a repeat.  We are doing the second coat in that room, and I washing the baseboards and floors, so that is a good clean/paint calorie burn. 

This is a completely different topic.  Our dinners have been fairly healthy, to a point.  However I notice I’m eating more that I need to.  The portion sizes aren’t too bad, but it seems because it is on my plate I eat it.  “Clean plate generation”.  Yet I’m the one dishing the portions usually.  Tonight, I think I will try to take a little less than I would normally.  If I’m still hungry I can have a bit more.  The downside may be, once done cleaning, painting, or what not, maybe I will be hungry again, and then I would be snacking/eating fairly late, right before going to sleep, which isn’t good.  Start small though, tonight’s goal is to take less to start with.  I don’t know what it is we are having, as my MIL is cooking today and we hadn’t come up with a plan.  Hopefully it is a healthy dish.  She is usually pretty good with that though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment