Wednesday 8 August 2012

#95 Fertility Testing (07/16/12)

Science may have gone too far.  The one reason I was remotely prepared for this was I had read another lesbians blog regarding trying to get pregnant.  Ultra sound, you think of the jelly on your stomach, moving the wand around etc.  Yes and no.  We (my wife and I had the same tests done today,) had the standard one done, then one using the image below:  









To any other lesbians out there, save the shock to the system, when you go in for a follicle count, you will be experiencing this too.  It was mildly invasive, and mildly uncomfortable.  Hopefully this experience will be very worth it, and show that we’re very fertile.  Well, at least one of us. 

On a side, because I wasn’t 100% sure what we were going to go through versus not, I didn’t share with my wife before hand to stress her out.  I told her the possibility the evening before.  As the doctor is making out the forms for these procedures, they should explain what is going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment