Wednesday 8 August 2012

#98 HSG Testing (07/26/12)

For those of you who don’t know what that is, it is a Hysterosalpinography.  This is more fertility testing.  For the most part it was to see if both of my fallopian tubes are working.  At first my left one was being a little stubborn and not being as cooperative as my right, but with additional pushing, dye, and cramps, we got to see it.  The down side, we also saw a polyp in my uterus.  To me, it didn’t look big; the doctor said we would discuss whether to take it out or not on our follow up appointment, he didn’t seem too concerned.  The follow up appointment is a little over two weeks away, so I am trying not to let this stress me out. 

The overall after effects of the HSG weren’t too bad.  During, it was painful, but I didn’t really experience any additional cramps that weren’t coming from my T3 stomach adjustment.  So I guess there are a few times where the HSG isn’t painful all day long.  Phew. 

This blog is turning from Weight loss to pregnancy, but I think it is best to keep all my thoughts in the same place rather than keeping two separate blogs.  In my next post, I’ll discuss more on the weight loss journey, or lack thereof. 

No comments:

Post a Comment