Tuesday 25 September 2012

#134 My Feet Have a Mind of Their Own (09/25/12)

Today at lunch, I had mentally decided not to have a walk, I’m planning on working out tonight, so I figured, I don’t need to, I have a bunch of other things I want to get done on my lunch, pay bills, update spreadsheets (yes I’m a geek.), read some blogs, write a blurb on my blog today etc, plus actually eat lunch.  So, I went downstairs to the lunch room to grab some utensils, and then headed back to my office.  There is a point on that trip, where I can either turn and go upstairs, or walk out the door.  This is where my feet took control of my body.  In my head, I was already half way up the stairs, but before I knew it, I was outside.  Once again, I thought, I would make it just a quick walk around the building kind of thing, get to my to do list quickly.  But my feet just wouldn’t cooperate.  Instead of going right, to head back into the building, they turned left to go on my usual walk.  I didn’t quite walk the full length I might have, if planned, but it was a good 20 minute walk. 

I’m happy I have happy feet that have a mind of their own, even if that does cause me to trip a little more often than most people. 

2 comments:

  1. It's good to get in some nice walks before the cold weather hits. I think you feet know this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed, we are having very nice September weather. Enjoy it while it's here. I think my feet are just being more motivated than my brain, when it comes to walking. Which is a good thing. :D

    ReplyDelete