Wednesday 26 September 2012

#136 Music is good for the sole (09/26/12)

On my lunchtime walk today, I was listening to my random music list on my phone.  The jiving to the music made me want to walk further than I usually do, and at a steady quick pace.  Usually my walk is between .5 - .75 miles.  Today it was 1.25 miles.  The music just kept my feet going, I really didn’t care that I needed to get a few other things done on my break; I was just walking and loving it.  If I wouldn’t have HAD to get back to work, and the fact I was getting hungry, I think I would have walked a lot longer. 

Tonight we will be processing more apples, but maybe I will try and squeeze in some treadmill time too.  Last night’s workout was a good one, I did the Wii step for 30 minutes, and got 3100+ steps.  That is a record for me, before it was just over the 2900 mark.  Progress is being made, let’s hope the scale shows the changes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment