Monday 8 October 2012

Alaska Photos


I am delinquent in posting photos.  But finally here are the Alaska Cruise photos of our trip in early September.  It was a lot of fun, that week, I actually made the 70,000 steps. Before that I had a maximum of 54,000 in a week.  

 This is my MIL, Deb and I in Surrey as we are starting our journey.  


This was the view from the horse drawn carriage we took in Stanley Park Vancouver.


Us with the horses


The gorgeous plants in the rose garden of Stanley Park Vancouver


MIL and me sitting on the deck of the Zuiderdam Cruise


This is a pan from deck 10 on the Zuiderdam



This was in Juneau on our whale watching tour





Sea lions on our whale watch tour

My MIL in the captain's chair, she ask, he let her.  It was fun


If you look mostly just left of center there is a whale.  They are pretty hard to get a photo of with a slow shutter speed.  


This is also in Juneau at the Glacier Park.  This is also where I saw the bear, that I posted a photo of in an earlier blog.


This is in Skagway on our dog sled run.  



On the tour you get to play with the puppies to help socialize them



Each day when the room attendants make your bed, they give you towel creatures.  Here are a couple


This is in Glacier Bay, very wet and windy



This is approaching Ketchikan



In Ketchikan we did mostly walking around the town and shopping.


This was our last afternoon on the cruise.  We didn't sit much, it was very exhausting, but a lot of fun.  If you look closely, you can see Deb's reflection in the glass.  


That afternoon we went into a fog.  It started off like this


Then went to this.  The left is the fog, not camera issues. 


Our last sunset





No comments:

Post a Comment