Wednesday 16 January 2013

#166 CD13 Part 2 (01/16/13)


Well, I ended up testing again with the First Response.  I had gone to their website to make sure I was using the tests correctly.  The big difference on the ones I’m using is they need to be in the urine for 15 seconds.  So I decided to just test again with the Wondfro (just in case it was a fluke) and with First Response.  Unfortunately I got the same results as before.  So it is being left till tomorrow, where I will test once again and hope for a positive on the First Response or the Clear Blue Easy.  I think I will try with all three tomorrow just for stress and giggles.  

2 comments:

  1. Oh my. How confusing! Hopefully tomorrow's results are clearer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck!!!! I hope tomorrow is a better "test" day!

    ReplyDelete