Monday 21 January 2013

#168 My eggs may have stage fright (01/21/13)


The clinic called on Saturday and said my progesterone levels were 5.6, but I still haven’t surged.  So I’m still testing.  Still negatives this weekend and today though.  They said to call back today if I still haven’t had a positive OPK. 

Today is CD18, so there is still time.  I don’t have spin (EWCM) though.  I’ve all ready been through the stages; however spin was a very short window, now I’m back to infertile mucus.  Maybe my eggs were getting ready to go, all systems go, and then Poof decided to stay in their follicle where it is safe, stage fright. 

Friday was a very emotional day, and it took a good night’s sleep to come out of the funk.  However Deb was very glad it happened, as she had slight reservation that I was doing this just for her.  Based on my reaction she now knows, I’m also doing this for me.  So at least my melt down served some purpose.  See everything does happen for a reason. 

At this point, if we have missed this month, I will be ok with that; still sad, but ok.  If the clinic calls for more blood work, I will go in.  I don’t have high hopes for a run this month, but still would be a great turn of events if we do.  

2 comments:

  1. I am such a believer in "everything happens for a reason"!! We waited 8 months after our first try to do our 2nd try. Every month that went by I was sad that we were not giving it a go that month....but now I see that it was not our time and waiting was worth it! Best of luck keeping my fingers crossed for you guys, you just never know what can happen!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I will find out today the results of my second blood work.

    ReplyDelete