Friday 1 March 2013

#181 CD1 Trail #2 (03/01/13)


It’s official, after a few days of false starts, today is cycle day 1 again.  Alas, everything happens for a reason and I need to hold on to that.  I’ve been slightly sulky today and it’s hard not to.  And now I’m being tempted with cupcakes in the work lunchroom.  I don’t know if I will resist or not.  The double diet whammy on that is, I ordered a latte this afternoon, before knowing about the cupcakes.  I’m falling off the extra caffeine wagon today, but I have the weekend to recover.  Let’s see if I can resist the cupcakes.  I doubt it. 

Let’s hope this cycle is a good one.  At least I have been through the first TWW (well 11 day wait) and know what phantom symptom not to get my hopes up for.  The two week rotation is a bit of a patience tester.  But there is nothing I can do to change this.  

PS: I was able to resist the cupcakes, only because they were a store brand I am not fond of.  They are ok, but not worth the calories.  So that is a plus I guess.  Resist by default.  

3 comments:

  1. I am Sorry to hear that this time was a no go! But Good luck this Cycle! It can happen!! :) Stay positive and baby dust to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( We were lucky on our second (and fifth) tries. It'll happen for you guys. The TWW is awful though, isn't it?
    P.S. Congratulations on resisting the cupcakes. I don't think I would have been able to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments. Each negative is disheartening, but part of the process I guess.

    ReplyDelete