Monday 11 March 2013

#182 Eggs and Sperm (03/011/13)


Well, my co-worker has a lovely sense of humor.  This morning she brought me in an arrangement of cookies.  The funny of it is; they are sperm and eggs.  She loves to bake and apparently has every cookie cutter imaginable, even sperm.  



On other fertility news, my day 10 ultrasound was yesterday.  My ripe follicle is on the right side again.  It is a little bigger than last time, 1.6 (rather than 1.5).  I will be having a day 12 to see how things are going.  It looks like my IUI will be on Thursday or Friday. 

When I let my grandma know that the first cycle didn’t take she was surprised.  She had a dream about my mom knitting a baptism outfit, but the outfit was too small for a baby.  She had that dream three times.  There is a side note about her dreams, and being a little prophetic, so I said “when the dress fits a baby, that is when I’ll be pregnant.”  

2 comments:

  1. AWWWE those cookies are to cute!! LOL Luv them!! good luck ladies!! Sending you out lots of positive vibes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet of your co-worker. Funny too. :)

    Prophetic dreams are interesting, aren't they? I know a few people who have them. It always feels a little unsettling when I hear about them, though not always in a bad way, if that makes sense.

    ReplyDelete