Tuesday 12 March 2013

#183 Day 12 Ultrasound (03/012/13)


The ultrasound went well again today.  No secret tonsil shots from the underside.  My lining is looking good; I think he said it was about 8-9 mm, which is in the standard average range I believe.   My follicle is a perfect 2.0, so we do the HCG shot again tonight.  This time around, I’m a lot less anxious about that, as the last one, I didn’t feel a thing, my Sherpa/nurse was wonderful at giving the needle.  My IUI is on Thursday, and I have the acupuncture booked pre and post, as well as a Chiro appointment that day. 

With the timing, I will be finding out on Easter, if things took.  So let’s hope this little Easter Egg gets a good hiding place for the next nine months.  

2 comments:

  1. We found out on Good Friday that I was pregnant with Sprout. It's hard to believe that was nearly a year ago. I hope you get a good Easter surprise too!

    ReplyDelete