Friday 5 April 2013

#187 CD10 Ultrasound #3 (04/05/13)


Well things are looking good this cycle.  I didn’t get the official measurements, but I have two follicles competing at this point; one on each side.  I’m regretting not getting the official measurements though.  On my first CD10 Ultrasound I vaguely remember looking at the measurements and thought those numbers are all too small for CD10, I think they were all under 1cm, but the official measurement came up at 1.5.  Today when I peaked at the numbers they both looked to be (I think) about 1.2 x .6cm, I hope that is a good measurement.  Hopefully my eggs are growing to full measurement on time.  We will see if one wins out on growth or not on Sunday. 
So hopefully this time it looks like we get a double chance at conception. The downside is it upped the chance of twins. However upside of twins, get the two babies at the same time, and Deb potentially gets out of having to get pregnant next time around.  I go in for my second Ultrasound on Sunday to see how they are doing.  I will be sure to get the official CD12 measurements though.   It looks like I'm on schedule to have my IUI on Tuesday.  Fingers crossed for a double chance this cycle. 

1 comment:

  1. Ashleigh at 2moms2dogs2babies actually did end up with twins this way! (I'm not sure if one egg was release from each side, or both from one side or what exactly, but two eggs released on the same cycle and now she has Teagan and Quinn!)

    ReplyDelete