Wednesday 10 July 2013

14 Weeks 4 Days (07/09/13)

Up to now I have only worn my maternity capris a couple times.  As of yesterday I have resigned that I can only wear maternity pants.  I don’t know why I was so reluctant to make the switch.  Today I’m in maternity pants and much more comfortable.  As far as weight gain goes, I haven’t been doing too badly.  Last week I was craving carbs; bread, pasta, pretzels, potatoes, we even splurged and had pizza.  I’ve tried to make sure I also get fruits and veggies and protein.  On last week’s weigh in on Saturday I had gained 1.8 pounds.  That was a bit of a shock; however as of Sunday morning it was down again, must have been extra water weight, to a gain of .4 pounds.  But my stomach still feels bigger and harder. 

Here’s the updated pictures


   Week 12.  Still no noticeable difference


The Tummy is starting at week 13




Maternity Pants are here at 14 Weeks.  Doesn’t look like they should be though.

1 comment:

  1. You Look Great!! (I crave Pizza on the daily!! LOL)

    ReplyDelete