Thursday 6 March 2014

Another Ultrasound (03/06/14)

At my last doctor’s appointment for Spencer’s two month appointment, Dr H saw that Spencer’s gentiles weren’t developing properly. She gave us an ultrasound requisition to have another ultrasound to see the problem.  At the time I didn’t worry about it much.  It seems that I’ve heard about men with different sizes, so I didn’t give it much thought.

Deb and I went out for our first Coffee Day with H & R.  We had mentioned the ultrasound needed in conversation.  R mentioned “Oh that’s not a problem, my son had the same thing; he had surgery to fix it.”  In my books, if you need surgery, things aren’t fine.  I am trying my hardest not to Google what could be the problem.  Our ultrasound is scheduled for March 14th.  The closer it gets the more nervous I am getting. 

 Let’s hope this is the proverbial “things happen in threes”, and this is his last ultrasound for a long time.  

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya, our doc is monitoring our little guys left testicle apparently

    ReplyDelete