Friday 27 July 2012

#58 Am I losing my mind (05/25/12)

I’m eating my usual salad, and the cauliflower reminds me of peanuts. 

Today has been very stressful.  I was waiting for results on a purchase.  Surprise (sarcastic), it got delayed and added road blocks.  Because I used to turn to food during stress, I’m now trying to avoid it. 

Today I think I left eating too long.  The start of a migraine was peaking through, my stomach was growling and Snicker Joe was starting to rear his ugly head.  On top of that I’m a little extra emotional due to TOM.  By the time I started to have lunch I was boarder line crying, or wanted to throw my monitor across the room.  I didn’t think that would go to well, seeing my review is next week.  I was afraid to start the eating process to not have to fight stopping eating.  But I was so angry and sad with a headache; I decided to start to eat.  The emotions are just starting to fade, as I finish the salad, and surprisingly I do currently not want to eat more.  It is actually the opposite, I hate that I had to eat in the first place to feel less edgy. 

When did food go from a source of comfort to hatred?  I’m sure this will pass; it is just annoying at the moment.  Hopefully soon I will have balance towards food in general. 

No comments:

Post a Comment